辽宁风采35选7好运彩 www.rfdmf.com 新世纪大学英语综合教程2 课后参考答案
THE KEY TO EXERCISES IN UNIT1 Book 2
Words IN Action P20
1. 1. tackle 2. alternative 3. initial 4. universal 5. crippled 6. genuine 7. construct 8. impressive 9. shallow 10. react 11. generate 12. entitled 13. contact 14. constant 15. rough 16. captured 17. move 18. put
2. 1. In any case 2. took hold 3. root out 4. count … against 5. find it in myself to 6. aware of 7. do her wrong 8. like it or not
Increasing Your Word Power P22
1. 1. cured 2. heal 3. treated 4. cure 5. treated 6. heal 7. treat
2. 1. Action speaks louder than words. 2. The production here needs temperatures lower than 25 degrees Celsius. 3. I like to keep things rather than throw them away. 4. There is nobody here other than me. 5. She’d rather leave her job than (be forced to) work for that boss.
3. irresponsible ;indirect ;unable; immoral ;disagreeable ;unfortunate ;illogical unnecessary ;impolite ;disharmonious ;unaffected ;informal
Grammar Review P24
1. 1. preparing 2. to thank 3. repairing / to be repaired 4. to get 5. studying 6. being treated 7. missing 8. to reduce 9. to leave 10. worrying
2.1. kept nodding, rather confused 2. Fallen leaves 3. surprised, hiding 4. Deeply moved 5. following 6. Being, interested
1) harmonious 2) that 3) ironically 4) For 5) recover 6) go about 7) realize / remember 8) hardest 9) unfair 10) who 11) forgiveness 12) dealing with 13) emotional
1. In life, our stupidest course of action is to cling too much to what we have and refuse to let go.
2. I am willing to work in the IT industry, but have no idea how to go about it.
3. Many people are aware of the importance of living in harmony with nature.
4. Problems like the generation gap cannot be swept under the carpet.
5. I never did understand what was eating away at her.
6. He has been at peace with the world all his life.
7. He did not speak out / say what he thought. For one thing, she might not understand. For another, he was afraid that she might not forgive him.
8. As the years rolled by, he became increasingly interested in/ fascinated by Chinese culture. Theme-Related Writing P27
1) In my middle school years, I had a best friend. We talked about everything. And we loved singing songs together. Once, however, there was a bitter quarrel between us and we stopped talking to each other. It was obvious that both of us wanted to keep the friendship, but neither had the courage to break the ice. It went on like this for months. Then, one day we were asked to write about friendship. I wrote in my composition what friendship meant to me and the misunderstanding that had separated us. It was given the top mark, and I was asked to read it in class. When I ended my presentation with the words from our favourite song, my friend was singing along. All misunderstanding was cleared and once again we were best friends. To break down the walls between people is easy; all it takes is a little forgiveness! (150 words)
2) We are living in a world of distrust. We live behind cold security bars; we do not talk to strangers, let alone go out of our way to help them; we live in fear of fake products. In short, fear and feelings of insecurity fill the environment we live in. All this greatly harms our society. Growing up in such an environment, we tend to feel isolated and care about ourselves only. If things go on like this, “trust”, “teamwork”, and “harmony” will eventually become terms unheard of. In my opinion, trusting others and being trustworthy are the two basic principles that we should follow if we want to improve human relationships. We may not be in a position to change others, but we can change the way others see us by winning their trust in us. Mutual understanding and love are the pillars that support a harmonious society. (151 words)
Word Detective P15
1. (1) f (2) d (3) a (4) j (5) h (6) b (7) e (8) i
2. 1. S 2. A 3. A 4. S 5. S 6. S 7. A 8. S
3. 1. a 2. c 3. b 4. c 5. a
- 新世纪综合单元测试——Book 1 Unit 8 答案9页
- 新世纪综合单元测试——Book 1 Unit 7 答案9页
- 新世纪综合教程2 大学英语12468课后翻译4页
- 最新新世纪大学英语综合教程2课文翻译全面 和课内教学一样29页